Friday, October 19, 2007




Hello, my lovely fam. (: I am loving that we are now using this blog!! Char, I love the pics of Nolan and Caleb. I miss you all so much!!!! Here are a couple of more pics from my life here in Cali..


Kim, two of her roommates, and I went and played in the mountains last weekend. We camped in a boulder field and then hiked about 10 miles on the Pacific Crest Trail....absolutely breathtaking.... I can't wait to go again-very soon. I still can't believe that all of this natural beauty is, quite literally, in my back yard here!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I am taking the liberty of inviting myself to comment.... hope you all don't mind.
Beautiful pics, Stace! Hey, could you give Kim a tutorial on blogging, please?

Charity Lemke said...

Wow, pretty neat backyard. Miss you stace!